KMD offers competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience. The possibility of relocation is available.
KMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current open positions:
- Senior Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Senior Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
The Senior Marketing Coordinator has 3+ years of public sector A/E/C experience and participates in the preparation of marketing materials/submittals/interviews including research, content development, and desktop publishing. Must have demonstrated experience with Adobe InDesign.
- Produce qualifications and proposals within a collaborative team environment
- Coordinate with all internal practice leaders to produce targeted marketing collateral such as PowerPoint presentations, Cool Iris presentations and printed brochures
- Contact consultants to gather needed material supportive for proposals
- Manage database content
- Write content marketing material for firm’s website
- Manage regional public relations strategies including press releases, groundbreaking/ribbon cutting/topping off events, client feedback
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe InDesign
- Writing and editing skills
- Organized, self-starter
- Multi-tasker able to juggle varying deadlines and priorities
- Diplomatic communicator
- Strong graphic sensibilities
- Four year accredited degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or similar
- Minimum 3 years as a coordinator in public sector A/E/C marketing and business development
- Demonstrated proposal writing, editing and desktop publishing skills including work samples
- Working knowledge of interactive communication tools such as websites, email, social media